Free assistance service for passengers with disabilities and reduced mobility is available upon reservation in the auto station.
The service is offered by Tibus with a view to continuous improvement to meet the needs of the travelers to whom it is addressed in an increasingly effective manner:
- people with walking difficulties
- people who move in wheelchairs
- pregnant women
- blind and deaf people
NOTE: In case of non-self-sufficiency of the traveler requesting the service, this could be subjected to the presence of a personal assistant in the bus station or an accompanying person during the journey.
–06.442595– Number for ordinary tariffs from fixed and mobile networks, open from 5:00 to midnight (including holidays)
– Or email service request to firstname.lastname@example.org
-The PRM assistance service must be requested at least 48 hours before the desired day;
-In case of special assistance, the request must be made at least 7 days prior desired day in order to contact our transport service in advance.
WHAT TO SPECIFY IN THE REQUEST VIA EMAIL:
- The transportation company you wish to use;
- The round-trip dates;
- Type of assistance requested (with or without forklift, with wheelchair made available by Tibus, other useful information);
- A telephone number at which, if necessary, the customer can be contacted to arrange the trip within 12 hours prior departure
In case you would like to cancel or change the assistance service booked, you must inform Tibus at least 2 hours prior agreed time.